"El caballo salta" (The horse leaps). Come on, how many of us are going to need a phrase like that unless we are explaining something about a cowboy movie we just saw! So continuing this useless tradition, and depending on popular demand, I offer my own version of useless Spanish phrases:
- "Perdon, tienes una mosca en tu frente." (Excuse me, there's a fly on your forehead)
- "La vaca esta bailando El Mambo" (The cow is dancing The Mambo)
- "Hay un guzano verde en tu Menudo" (There is a green worm in your Menudo)
- "Tu hijo tiene grandes orejas" (You're son has big ears)
- "Mi maestra esta bien dormida y roncando" (My teacher is fast asleep and snoring)
Well, let me know how your Spanish is progressing. Hasta la vista, Vaya con Dios and all that stuff!